Saturday, December 27, 2014

300,000 Hits; Wow!

I've been having a lot of problems with my Internet connectivity of late, hence the complete lack of anything for the past month and a half until a few days ago as more than a fleeting lock on a free wi-fi network is needed to do the research needed for most of my stuff here. Well, the web is back to cooperating and more stuff should be over the horizon come 2015 but, at the present,  my little for-fun website had just eclipsed the 300,000 hit mark! Holy cow! Honestly, I never thought I'd be seeing anywhere near this number of hits so soon especially considering that I started this whole thing as just an online storage backup for my astrophotography. Well, just over 5 years (the first 2 accounted for only a few thousand hits) and over 300,000 hits later, all I can say “thank you!” to all of my readers. Hopefully, you've found my stuff at least a little useful as I have a lot more great stuff planned for the new year. Again, thank you and happy 2015, albeit a few days early!

No comments:

Post a Comment